13-Day Great Namibian Journey
from $7,232 per person (Save $1,000!), double occupancy
Through October 31, 2011, Premier Tours is offering $1,000-off the original price for bookings on its ultimate 13-day Namibian excursion ($7,332 per person, reduced from $8,232).
See the world's largest sand dunes in the Sossusvlei section of the Namib-Naukluft Park, home to springbok, gemsbok, ostrich, bat-eared fox, aardwolf, and numerous other species.
Explore the dramatic Skeleton Coast by ground and by air, and visit the picturesque port towns of Walvis Bay and Swakopmund and the seal colonies of Cape Cross.
Witness the majestic black rhino in Damarland and spot African game both big and small on the white saltpans of the Etosha National Park. Days of watching wildlife end with nights of sleeping soundly at some of Namibia's most comfortable lodge accommodations.
The package, which is valid until October 31, 2011, includes:
• Two nights at Kulala Desert Lodge in the heart of the Sossusvlei, Namib Desert
• Two nights at Hansa Hotel in coastal Swakopmund
• One night at Damarland Camp
• Two nights at Desert Rhino Camp in Damarland
• Two nights in tented accommodation in the Ongava Game Reserve just outside the Etosha National Park
• Three nights at Skeleton Coast Research Camp
• All meals
• Ground transportation and light aircraft charters (with optional international airfares add-ons available)
For more information call Premier Tours at 1-800-545-1910 or visit
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);