Nothing is worse than arriving loggy after a cross-ocean flight only to find half the world in the passport control lines ahead of you.
May stats are in and according to Business Insider, the longest waits in May were at
• JFK Terminal 4 - 93 minutes average daily peak wait time, up 34.6% from 2012
• Miami North Concourse - 75.1minutes average daily peak wait time, up 23% from 2012
• Miami South Concourse - 72.7 minutes average daily peak wait time, up 18.8% from 2012
• Atlanta New Terminal (F) - 38.9, down 25.3%
• Seattle - 34.4, up 26%
• Atlanta Old Terminal (E) - 22.9, down 48%